time flies

Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm having a hard time believing I last updated twenty days ago; it kind of seems like it was two days ago.
Hmmm. I guess these last few weeks of waking up a 6 to ride my bike to the Med Center to catch a bus, working all day, then going home only to fall asleep, fully clothed on my couch, at 9 makes life whiz by.
Students are back and provide me with exciting things to look at from my office window, but that's about all from them that I'm enjoying; I like this campus better when its empty.

Enough words from me; onto pictures:

I made a self-mailing thank you brochure to be sent to financial donors of the Law School. Last year (I believe I have a post about it) this same project ended up being a small booklet. This time, though, I used a die and lots of folds to create something more involved. More or less it has a roll fold, with numerous panels that open to reveal information about the programs money goes to support.

It's 5" x 7" closed and about 20" x 14" all open up. 1,500 copies produced.

01

02

03

04

05

If you're a student at the Law School and you happen to befriend me, I take a cheesy picture of you smiling and looking happy, then publish it as much as I can.

0 comments: